The Coldwater Canadiana Heritage Museum and grounds are now open to the public for summer 2021. We remain admission by donation. We are offering self-guided tours of out-buildings and grounds, and guided small group tours of the Woodrow Homestead. Pre-booking is not required, though is available by contacting the Musuem. Please review our COVID protocal below.
The staff of CCHM are working hard to ensure that our guests can enjoy a fun, educational and safe experience. To do this we are implementing the following:
- Offering self-guided tours for out-buildings and grounds, with guided small group tours of the Woodrow Homestead
- Limiting guided tours to allow 1 social circle at a time
- Regularly sanitizing washrooms and high-risk surfaces (ex. railings, doorknobs and display glass)
- Providing hand sanitizer for all guests
- Opening washrooms for visitors upon request only
- Masks are mandatory in all buildings (please bring your own).
- Please wait outside for staff to greet you.
- Interactive exhibits are temporarily unavailable, please do not touch any of the artifacts as they are difficult or impossible to sanitize.
- If you have felt ill in the last 14 days, please stay home.
- You will be required to provide us with your personal information so that we may contact you should someone test positive for COVID-19.
Admission by donations. (We accept cash, debit, and credit.)